Friday, August 5, 2011

July, a month of birthdays.....

We started off by heading to OKC to celebrate Michele's 30th, then returned on Saturday to surprise my wonderful hubs by celebrating his big 3-0, with family and friends. That Sunday, we had a welcome home party with the Jones' family. The 4th we spent swimming, and we were out in the country popping fireworks. I couldn't have asked for a better holiday weekend.
Photobucket30 years old!
Photobucket
Can I just reiterate how much I love my in-laws?
PhotobucketBeau enjoying outside.
PhotobucketRhett lighting fireworks with his buddy, while I'm in the background having palpitations from fear of him getting burned, hurt, or shooting his eye out.
Photobucket
Run for it!!!

The next weekend, we hung out at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie for horse racing and a concert. That evening we saw Whiskey Meyers and Dwight Yolkham. It was hotter than h***, and I have never sweated so much in my life.
Photobucket
Rockin' my Old Gringo's
PhotobucketWhiskey Meyer's in the background.
Photobucket
Honky Tonk Man, Dwight.

Rhett had swimming lessons at the Water Park. His favorite part was going down the water slide.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Beau keeping himself entertained with climbing up and down.

We celebrated Jaden's 6th b-day by roller skating the night away.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Best buds

We celebrated Beau's 2nd b-day, with a simple party at Grandma & Grandpa's.
Photobucket
TWO!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Rhett also got signed up for karate. Then had VBS for a week.

I attended the Sade & John Legend concert with my bestie.
Photobucket
Mother's night out :-)
Photobucket
So excited!
Photobucket
Serenaded by John Legend
Photobucket
"Give me the Green light"
Photobucket
SADE!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I thought this was cool.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Loving it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She was beautiful, classic, timeless.

Then I drove to Duncan to help with my Leadership Class fundraiser, at the Territory golf course. The drought in the southern region is unreal and so sad. We also celebrated my former nurse, Amber's 30th b-day. It was great to catch up with those gals.
Photobucket

This past weekend, we hung out with cousins again, and called it a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment