Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mobbed with a Million X March Madness

Really don't even know where to start besides madness, folks.  Pure chaos, madness, mayhem, crazy, busy life.  I have never worked so hard in my entire life.

Started out with meeting my Mexia peeps at Trader Village in Grand Prairie.  I literally could have opened my eyes from waking up, and would have sworn I was dropped in Mexico City shopping.  Alas, I will never go back there.
Photobucket
Big K!
Photobucket
Daddy & Beau on the rides (Eric was just a tad "too big" for the ride...ha!)

Photobucket
Rhett advanced and received awards in CubScouts.

My BIL, his girl, and the hubs went to another Cirque Show "Quidam" (we got tickets as a gift from Eric's brother over X-mas).

My future cousin, Chelsea, had her bridal shower.  Then the evening before I left for Cali, we had her bachelorette party.  I'd never been to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar, but it was a fun time.

Celebrated Doctor's day, with way too many gifts from my patient's and staff.  Love them!

We ended the month with the Denton Benefit League (DBL) "Fire & Ice" ball.  I bought my dress in a rush, the night before, but pulled it off with a fire red dress.  That Saturday before the ball, I had a relaxing retreat with my Oklahoma girls.  We went to the Gaylord Texan, and had a full fledged spa treatment.  From full body swedish massage, facial, manicure with shellac polish (my newest rave), the slumber room, sauna, and steam room.  I completely loved catching up and bonding with my girls.  That night, I was so relaxed, I barely danced on the dance floor at the ball.
Photobucket
I love him!
Photobucket
Bryan & Kathryn

My garden was coming along, so I went ahead and planted my seed starters.
Photobucket
We also had just bought Girl Scout Cookies....
Photobucket
One of my rain collector's

We then left for our trip to Cali--see previous blog.

Photobucket
Roses from my love, just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment