This past month has been extremely busy for Eric & myself. I am currently chief of our entire team for the hospital (managing interns, 2nd years, attending's). My birthday was also this month and Eric took me to the Melting Pot for dinner, it's one of my favorites. The only other time we had fondue together was in Montreal, Canada for our first wedding anniversary. How could I forget, we stayed at the Ritz Carlton--it was quite the treat!
Eric had his BOK company Christmas party too, and it was fun. They had a Texas Hold'em theme--get it--Boomer Sooner?! And of course, Sam Bradford got the Heisman that night--yeah! And, I finally got to 'put a face with a name' by meeting a lot of Eric's co-workers. We are so blessed he works for such a great company.
Lastly, Eric knows how much I love the Cirque Du Soleil shows from Vegas, so he took me to see "Saltimbanco" this month. It was awesome, but my favorite is still "Ka".
We are getting ready for Christmas. The g'parents are coming up from TX to visit us, since I work so much. I'll be glad when this chief month is over with. The only thing I've got left to do is wrap presents, make soup for Christmas Eve, and help Rhett set out cookies for Santa.
Other good news--we finally got our family pictures in from our photographer. The pics were taken back in October. They turned out wonderful, I couldn't be happier. See below.
We've got some big changes coming up in our lives within the next year. I'll spill the beans in a few days ;) Until next time........















Hey Liz! I'm so glad you've started a blog! Thanks for the Christmas card. Those pics are great. Rhett is really big! Very handsome too.
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family. :)
Liz, I didn't know you had a blog till I logged in to mine today. I love blogging and I am excited to get to hear about your little family. Congrats on Medical school. You have done something truly amazing! I will be checking up on you.
ReplyDelete