I then went to TX on Wednesday evening. That night, I had dinner with Bryan and we caught up on all his wedding plans. I’m so happy for him and Kathryn. They’re a great couple.
Thursday, I met up with Chelsea and we talked, talked, and talked. We had an afternoon snack with her ‘rents—Donna & Jeryl-love them! That evening I saw Jill, and we took Jaden out to eat. We caught up and laughed as usual.
Friday, was excellent, as well. Kristie, my best friend from Mexia, met up with me that morning. We shopped all day on Friday at North Park, got make-over’s, etc. We ate with Dad at Pappasito’s (yummy), and then we headed home. We were pooped from shopping all day. I haven’t had one of those days in a looooong time. Eric & Rhett showed up on Friday night, too.
Saturday was busy—Eric took me to Buca di Peppo for Valentine’s dinner. It was amazing, and I love that place! Before that, he surprised me, and bought me a new camera. This was all sparring from the fact that I “didn’t have a little one to carry in my purse at all times.” Last week, we were out eating pizza in Norman, and sure enough………….Sam Bradford walks in and takes a seat. SAM BRADFORD—the 2008 Heisman trophy winner and current OU quarterback. I was kicking myself after we left because that would have been a good scrapbooking photo to get a picture of him and Rhett together. Oh well. We went to church on Sunday, and then came home in the afternoon.
I get my anatomy scan tomorrow with the specialist. I’m sure from all my eating out this past week I’ve gained a bunch-come on belly! I’m embracing my large belly-to-be, since it will be my last time to be pregnant. Yet, I'm sure I’ll be eating those words at 38+ weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment