Sunday, March 8, 2009

Swizter & Ultrasounds

The month thus far has been great. Last Saturday we met Barry Swizter! Eric, Rhett, & I were at a deli in Norman and he just walked in. My mouth dropped and I had to take a second look. Yes, I did have my new camera in my purse, too. We didn't get a picture with him, though, because he was looking really old and frail. I didn't have the heart to ask, and I think it would have been rude since he really didn't look "picture ready". So far we've met DJ Wolfe, Sam Bradford, and Barry Switzer. Eric said, at the rate we are meeting all these football icons--we'll run into Bob Stoops soon enough and that we should just carry a football around and say "sign here" :)

Yesterday, we met my in-laws to look at new homes--more to come on that topic in the near future. We also stopped at Bedre's Chocolates to pick up some greatly craved goodies. It is a cool little chocolate factory in the middle of OK that we always passed when we are driving back from TX. Mostly because we are in a hurry to get home or it's too late and they're closed. We got a few nice little gourmet treats to take home.

We bought our tickets to Florida for Bryan's wedding. We're excited, but I don't know how thrilled I'll be feeling to look like a beach whale when we step foot in the Atlantic! I keep telling myself that I should just be happy I'm pregnant (cause I am!). I'll also be going to Vegas for a week at the end of the month for our annual residency trip. I was thinking about going to see the Grand Canyon. Last year when I went, I contemplated it then. However, I'm going to wait until I'm not pregnant because the heat will probably make it not so enjoyable. Plus, those types of places I like to experience first time with my hubby. It's always a bonding experience to see beautiful places for the first time with him. Together we take it all in and see God's works firsthand.

I've decided to post a few ultrasound pictures today of the growing boy. We had our 4D US done last month. I'll post our live video of it later.

12/15/08



1/15/09


2/17/09


No comments:

Post a Comment