Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm Riveted!

You know how I love documentaries, and I just watched a riveting one.  If you've got Netflix's, you have to watch it and educate yourself.  I'm saddened, ashamed, and enlightened.  It's hard to understand how our leaders got so much wrong.  We were/are way off base.  I feel like I want to run for president because there are so many things that I would change in this world. 




I don't mean to go on, but after seeing this, you should also watch Iraq For Sale: The War Profiteers.  It just goes in conjuction with the above movie. 



Sadly, history has a way of repeating itself.  It puts me in a sticky position when I live in the town, home of Halliburton, one of the largest oil companies in the world.  I always follow my gut, though, and believe in doing what's right and being vocal.  PEACE...........

No comments:

Post a Comment