The most special guys in my life.
In Grandpa Doc's boots
Getting a sip from the springs, in Rush Spring, OK.
I'm really fulfilling the typical soccer (eh hem--"Tee-ball") Mom role. It reminds me when I was 4 years-old and played on the boys team. It was at that time I met my best friend, Kristie, 25 years ago! Those were the days, to be a kid and carefree. I'm so proud of him, too! He didn't strike out once, during the entire season. We seriously consumed probably 3-4 snowcones per week. It's the thing to do.........go to practice, get a snowcone afterwards, finish a game, get a snowcone afterwards.
The hat backwards drives Daddy crazy-haha.
I love this--"On home plate and not going any where!"
First time on 1st!
Mother's day was magnificant. Rhett brought home some cute crafty items that he made at school. I proudly hung each art piece on the fridge and at work. It's so angelic how children express their love for "momma". Speaking of momma's, Chelsea became a Mom to Laila. Here's me holding the sweet bundle of joy.
Precious Laila
Eric & I took the kiddos to Bricktown ballpark for a charity event and game. We met Mark Harmon from NCIS. I didn't get a pic since we were introduced to him by a friend, and he was in the middle of signing autographs. He's a very nice gentleman, however, it takes a lot for me to get "star-struck". Honestly, I just look at celebs as normal people, who are on TV.
My lovies enjoying the game.
Rhett got a handful of ballons.
After the game, we took a week's vacations and came home to TX. It is always nice to relax at home. We went out to eat with friends, had Beth Marie's ice cream, took the kids to the park, swam, etc....
Rhett & Jaden
Visiting Unc' Ster
Adorable!
Parents-To-Be
Mexia girls
Driving home from her shower, I got my first traffic violation, ever. You're probably questioning the need for speed, right? A) I had a sleeping baby who I didn't want to wake up to change and/or feed, in the middle of Dallas, in the middle of the night, on the freeway or in a bad neighborhood. B) I had to pump like no other-true story. The officer didn't even ask for my excuse. Oh well, after 12 years of driving, I think I'm doing 'alright'. Rhett got his first shiner, from running through G'mas house and tripping on top of his toy.
Poor guy!
Memorial Day weekend, we did the typical family stuff--BBQ, swam, spent time with family. We are graciously blessed. My take away thoughts, "And the things of Earth will grow strangely dim, in the light of his glory and grace".





No comments:
Post a Comment