Surprisingly, this month was pretty low-key. Labor day we spent in Texas with our family. We did the usual; ate, shopped and relaxed.
Upward football is officially over. Rhett started soccer this fall. He seems to be a natural. We are still learning that we cannot use our hands to touch the ball, unless he is the goalie.
Teammates
BuddiesI attended a Wine Tasting at the Lindley House Bed & Breakfast, to promote the Crapemyrtle Project in Duncan. I finally got to tour the entire home, in addition to the bungalow suites.
The last weekend, I made an unexpected trip to Mexia for a funeral. Even though it was a somber occasion, I finally got to meet Luke (Amanda & Matt's little man). He's a sweetie.
After stopping by to visit Grandma & Grandpa Seymour on our way home, Beau finally started walking on his own!!! Actually, he's been walking. However, he would always sit down to crawl if he didn't have one finger to hold on to. I was getting a little worried because he is almost 15 months, but he finally did it. It's amazing how different each child is. Rhett was active, independent, etc. Beau is very "clingy" and sensitive. I believe this is why it took him longer to let go of me. He still cries if I set him down and leave the room. He's my little lovey. Affectionate and always wants cuddle.

No comments:
Post a Comment