I've come to realize that what you do, can affect so many people, even down to the smallest things. Everything thing and everyone is influenced by an action or lack there of. I'm seeing the cause vs. effect. I've been questioning a lot of things. Are people sincere? Where is the loyalty? How can people be so greedy? I've been in deep spiritual thought, praying a lot, reflecting, and trying to plan while learning to let go. I'm learning to let go of the control that I relish in, and give it up to him. Our life is in limbo currently, a state that I hate to be in. I'm trusting for God to show me his way. Don't worry, we still have jobs, our marriage is strong, and we have our health. It's just our future that is up in the air. More updates to come. Peace be with you all during New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment