Saturday, March 5, 2011

February Fly By

We had a few ice storms, that turned into "bring your kids to work day". Thank goodness, Rhett doesn't have to make up any additional school days.

Other tidbits--For Superbowl Sunday, we went to the Johnson's. I bought tickets to see Adele this summer! We went to a skate party, that was a school fundraiser for the class field trips. Got our taxes DONE! Oh, and saw Footloose at Duncan Little Theater--risque language for the little one's ears, but tons of talent.

Valentine's Day, I took measures into my own hands. So Eric wouldn't have to worry about guessing what gift to buy, where to eat, etc; I bought tickets to a Valentine's Dinner and Dance. With our friends celebrating, the night couldn't have been better (well.....besides the food.) The food was so horrible. We had empty stomachs and open bar=fun times!

Ladies in Red
Arvest Wives
My Valentine
The Johnson's
"I've never won anything!"
So professional ;)
The Armstrong's
We were shooting decorations in our cups......

"Awkward Turtle"

No comments:

Post a Comment