For the spring season, Rhett started soccer again. We missed our first game due to Spring Break, which was super fun! Rhett & I spent an entire 10 days in TX. I had get togethers with all of my closest girls. Rhett was signed up for the Spring Break program with the Parks and Recreation Center, and they kept him moving. Mon-Fri, he had some sort of activity, like gymnastics, wildlife safari, movies, swimming, or going to the TX Ranger's stadium. Every night, he was plumb worn out. During the week, I attended a Denton Organic Society meeting. I loved it, and I'm inspired to start my own organic garden one of these days (bucket list #41).
I finally quit breastfeeding Beau last month, too. 12 months for Rhett & 20 months for Beau. I still have mixed emotions about it. It was hard for me to just stop, since I am 99.9% sure he's my last baby. The bonding an benefits are unreal, and I just loved our quite time together.
We attended the Chamber dinner last week. Theme was a "Red Carpet Affair" with paparrazi's and all.

Rhett, Beau, and I also participated in a 5K walk/run that weekend. I was running after Rhett, who kept trying to "get 1st place", while pushing Beau in his stroller. The boys did great, without any complaints.

We then celebrated sweet Ava's 4th birthday.
The last day of the month was "Doctor's Day". I got spoiled by my patient's and staff, then stuffed to gluttony with a dinner at the Terriotory. I have such a humbling job, and get inspired daily by so many patient's stories and struggles.
Thoughts from this past month. The lord is breaking me simply to be blessed. I am practicing the art of graceful graciousness. I've come to understand that it's not for me to understand.
We attended the Chamber dinner last week. Theme was a "Red Carpet Affair" with paparrazi's and all.

Rhett, Beau, and I also participated in a 5K walk/run that weekend. I was running after Rhett, who kept trying to "get 1st place", while pushing Beau in his stroller. The boys did great, without any complaints.

We then celebrated sweet Ava's 4th birthday.
The last day of the month was "Doctor's Day". I got spoiled by my patient's and staff, then stuffed to gluttony with a dinner at the Terriotory. I have such a humbling job, and get inspired daily by so many patient's stories and struggles.
Thoughts from this past month. The lord is breaking me simply to be blessed. I am practicing the art of graceful graciousness. I've come to understand that it's not for me to understand.

No comments:
Post a Comment