Monday, October 3, 2011

"As if"

As if my life couldn't get any busier, there is more to take on.......

Fall started off with one of my best friends for life, Chelsea, and her sweet daughter Lailia, visiting us. It's the simple things, like pizza for dinner, letting our kiddos play together, and good conversation that make me feel so blessed to have her and her family in my life.

Labor day--we performed zero labor, and I was a lazy-butt.

I went to Mexia's 2001 -- 10 year class reunion. Obviously, I left there years before, and technically didn't graduate with the class. Yet, it was grand to reunite with so many that I literally grew up with from birth until my teenage years. Just a bit of reflecting....it's sad, and seemed that so many people who didn't do anything positive or progressive with their lives, had one common factor. Their parents weren't involved, available, or alive. It's disheartening, especially when it comes full circle a decade later. Hopefully, those that are struggling, locked up, and strung out, can turn their life around, eventually. Either way, I love my girls, and had so much fun catching up with them, laughing about our history, memories, etc.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Saturday night, we went to the wonderful Cowboy.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

We signed Rhett up for Cub Scouts.

He continues with football, and got the "BullDozer" award for best defensive line man. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Coach Peep calling out Rhett "See"More for the Bulldozer award.
Photobucket
He was so excited, and worked hard to get this.
Photobucket
My Little BullDozer
Photobucket
:-) Daddy and Momma were PROUD parent's!
Photobucket
My little sweaty loves.

Mid month, we had a medical society party on the Lake, and OU won--YAY!! So far my Sooner's are rockin' this season.

At the end of the month, we finally got family photo's done, by the wonderful DeAnna Masella. http://deannamasellaphotography.blogspot.com/ She's amazing, and one of my most favored photographers.

I also joined Pintrest, since so many of my GF's tell me about it. Ultimately, I use it as my bucket list, and document things I love, dream, have affected, changed, or inspired me. It's cool, but I don't have time to do a quarter of the crafty things I'd like.

The "as if" of the month, is me officially beginning my side track career as an expert witness panelist for the great state of Texas.

I finished off the month treating my hard workin' girls at the office to a fabulous lunch at Guisppee's to show my appreciation. I have an awesome crew!

We also had a garage sale this weekend, and got rid of every piece of junk in our house, literally.

Times are great, we are rich in love, memories, and dreams. Life is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment