Sunday, December 11, 2011

November Flying By

We began by flying to AZ to attend a dear friend's wedding in Scottsdale. Dr. Cafaro--the funniest doc in residency. We went to the AZ state fair, and saw "Arizona's finest". Ummm--hmmmm, just like Texas' finest. Downtown Scottsdale, had the best farmer's market I have ever been to. I wish we had 1/4 of that in Denton. It was a great weekend get-away for just me and the hubs, and by far the best wedding we have ever been to. Scott McIntyre, the blind finalist on American Idol Season 8 in 2009 performed at the wedding=awesome! They released doves after the ceremony. To keep things going, the wedding party had Buddy Guy, a muppet character to loosen guest up if the wine hadn't done so yet. They finalized the night, with a fireworks show to music for the guest.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Rhett had his end-of-season football party at a local park, before the cold winds blew in. They had pizza, a bounce house, cake, and a bunch of rowdy boys to burn off steam.

Thanksgiving was humbling. I told Eric, "I am so thankful we don't have to drive 3 hours to see our family, and that they are just 5 minutes up the road". My mom and her hubby came to visit from CA. We played at the local park, then went and got massages to treat ourselves on Black Friday to de-stress.
PhotobucketPhotobucketHorrible picture of me......

As women always do, I got in one of my moods again.......well that of giving. We cut off 12'' of my hair to donate to locks of love, again. I love the feeling of lightening up my hair. I was doing the Pantene hair BOP all day. ;-)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Finally, below are our family photos by the wonderful DeAnna. Enjoy!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment