Wednesday, May 30, 2012

April's Staple

Let's see how much more we can cram into 30 days.

The beginning of the month we started with a bang, my medical office renovations.  It's a beautiful clinic, but definitely needed a few touch ups with paint, and some redesign to make a better work flow.  I had to keep telling myself "one day at a time" because construction can really put a damper on your routine.  The good news, all this construction is for a new physician that we hired!  More to come about him, in the next months.  Overall, I am thrilled that help is on the way.
Photobucket

The two "Love Butts" got married.  That would be Eric's cousin Justin, to Chelsea.  I love having more Seymour ladies, since it's a bunch of boys.
Photobucket
Beau loving the candy table.
Photobucket
Rhett's a dancing machine.
Photobucket
Dollar Dance with Chelsea
Photobucket
Photobucket
Beau dancing with the bride.
Photobucket
Seymour Ladies & Beau
Photobucket
Exhausted....

I had to work a lot this month, so the boys had spent their time bonding with Dad and their cousins.  Horse back riding, fishing, being on the farm, etc......just being boys. Outside. Enjoying life.
Photobucket
Got 'em one!
Photobucket
Such a good cousin.
Photobucket
Digging Bryce's shirt.
Photobucket
Smiling the whole ride.
Photobucket
Ryan, and the beautiful paint.
Photobucket
Soft ducks

Easter--we spent at home with our family.  We took the boys to two egg hunts.  The first was at a local school.  There was a helicopter that flew over, carrying the Easter Bunny who drop eggs from above.  The kids loved it.
Photobucket
Beau climbing the playground.
Photobucket
Rhett in the bounce house.
Photobucket
Check out this Easter Bunny......

The 2nd was much more laid back, at the country club.  The boys filled their buckets up on eggs, and their belly's on candy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Rhett started coach pitch baseball.  His team was the Texas Ranger's, so I was already a fan.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Grandpa and Beau going to the playground.
Photobucket
Trying to be like big brother.

Gardening--unfortunately, I planted my seedlings way too early in March.  I was afraid the plants would die since we were scheduled to be gone in Cali for nine days, and no one to water my seed starters.  I took the chance, and the only thing that survived was my zucchini.  Apparently, it froze (or got really cold) plus stormed heavily the week we were gone.  All my fragile plants were dead when I returned, except for this one.  Oh well, there's always next year.
Photobucket
Seedling to Plant

Grossology--We went to the Fort Worth Children's Museum.  The exhibit was "Grossology" and the boys laughed a ton.  Burps, Poop, Pee, Farts, Spit, Boogers, all that grossly stuff, they really enjoyed learning about it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Going through the intestines....Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Eric's favorite
Photobucket
Helping Beau with the belching guy.
Photobucket
Outside playing in the water.

The end of the month, Eric and I, celebrated nine years of marriage.   We had the best anniversary gift to ourselves. We took the afternoon off, and drove north to OKC.  There we met up with our Oklahoma besties, the Johnson's and Armstrong's.  We ran into Zac Brown at the Mickey Mantle Steakhouse.  Hopped in our limo, headed to the Arena, and we're serenaded by their music.  With the instruments and such, musically, it was the best country concert I have ever seen--even better than King George (crazy of me to say that, I know!).
Photobucket
Getting in the limo.
Photobucket
9 years
Photobucket
Our OK Besties
Photobucket
Love and miss her!
Photobucket
Zac!

Awesome musicians

Thoughts of the Month

I was driving home from Dallas one night after tailgating, and came upon this.  At this point in my life, it's my motto.
IMG_0782
"Life is Good"

Rhett doesn't ever cry at school, but he did this month.  There were some kids who where being rude and mean to him.  He was hurt, and I had to talk him through the normalcy of his feelings.  As any good mom, I strive to protect him.  However, disappointment is apart of life that we must tread through.  I took a picture of this inside his school, and love the encouragement that he can read everyday.  With a "Chin 'up son" saying , he was better the next day.
Photobucket

Spring is here, and so is Mr. Rabbit.  I woke up to this little fellow, when I walked outside one morning and there he was.  These whitetails are all over our yards, day and night.
Photobucket

Taken from our local square here in the hometown, protect our waters--I heart Denton!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment