Sunday, December 16, 2012

Now I'm there, November

We started the 1st of the month off with my Open House.  For the first time in my life, I remember thinking that day--"I've made it", but still have so far to go.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Rhett had lots going on this month.  He finished soccer and had a great year, with a great coach!
Photobucket

Lost his first tooth.
Photobucket

Had Cowboy day at school.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Voted.......
IMG_1634_zps2f0e01b4

We had our annual family pictures taken.
IMG_4063_2_zps4e7730ab
IMG_4121_zpsba7e656b
Photobucket
IMG_4030_zps283c9305

Thanksgiving was local and beautiful.  After turkey, the weather was so nice, we roasted hot dogs and made smores.  The boys had a scavenger hunt, and busted open a pinata in the end.  We had a girls night out, and saw the Rockette's that following Friday.
Photobucket
Photobucket

We went to the playoff games for Guyer High, and are excited to be going to STATE!!!
Photobucket

My best friend in the whole world, Kris, had her 30th b-day.  I headed to Mexia to spend the weekend with her and Hailey Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment