Saturday, December 15, 2012

October's Over

My sister came to visit for a weekend get away to Dallas.  We went to Magic Time Machine--it was disgusting!  At least the kiddos enjoyed the character's.

The boys spent quality time with Grandpa outside.  Learning how to hammer and cut firewood.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Grandma spoils us with Halloween goodies!
Photobucket

We attended the Denton Co. Medical Society annual party, and cruised a catamaran on Lake Lewisville.  It was a cool, but relaxing night.  Nothing compared to my catamaran cruise in Dominca.  I honestly believe that was the most relaxing day of my life, one of those "moments with God" days.
Photobucket

Eric went to the Ducks Unlimited banquet and won a Benilli--go figure.
Photobucket

For Jill's 30th birthday, we had a ladies night.IMG_1555
We saw Lyfe Jennings, Joe, and Brian McKnight.  Let me just say, Brian still has it........such an amazing voice.  Here's a dedication to my one and only love..........I'm gonna take you way back to 1999.


My Sooner's beat up bad on them Texas Longhorns.
Photobucket

Rhett continued to play soccer every weekend.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We headed to Duncan for a Halloween costume party!  I got to catch up with all my lady friends, whom I love so much.  Eric was Popeye & I was Olive Oil.
Photobucket

Photobucket

At the clinic, I had been so busy the last year, that I never scheduled an open house.  Now that Dr. Ashford, had joined, we set a date, and I got my decorating and spending skills in gear.  Jill & I decorated our butts off.  I am guilty of spending too much time and $ in Hemisphere's, but it is now finished to my likings.

Leadership was down in Austin this month for State Government day.  It was my first time to experience 6th street which was fun, interesting, and weird--but it was all good.

We attended the Flower Mound Fiesta.
Photobucket
This picture explains that I needed my big hubby in between myself and Muscle Man, and I specifically told Muscle Man to not let his hand loose of that snake's head.
Photobucket
Jill's official 30th birthday was celebrated at Buci Di Peppo.
Photobucket

We through Tracy a baby shower, and cannot wait to meet sweet Samuel!
Photobucket

The boys hung out more with Grandma/Grandpa.   Beau is way into puzzles.
Photobucket
Dancing (around puzzles)!
Photobucket
Hmmmm, contemplating puzzles.....
Photobucket
Cheesy puzzles
Photobucket
Too funny not to post.....he's a big boy now!
Photobucket
Serious poop face now.....
Photobucket
Riding in the backyard, when it was still hot outside.
Photobucket

Halloween was great this year.  We didn't do pumpkins or patches.  I was unfortunately too busy to squeeze it in, but the costume's were picked by the boys themselves.  Sweet Beau wanted to save the world as Captain America.  Rhett, on the other hand, wanted to be a doctor.  Not just any doctor, he wanted to be "Zombie Doctor" with blood, open thoracic cavity, tib/fib fracture, and a horrible looking masking.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment