This is a few minutes of my 4D ultrasound I had last month, with pictures included. I was 31 weeks exactly. Our little sweet-pea is growing so fast and getting BIG! He already weighed 4 lbs 4 ounces---ahhh!! Thank God for repeat C-sections because this boy is going to be HUGE like his brother. It's funny now because Eric has to clip my toe nails, shave the bottom half of my legs, and rub lotion on my lower legs. I can't reach my bottom half because there is literally a 'basketball' in the middle. We're at the consensus he favors Rhett in terms of looks, which means he looks like Daddy. We are getting so excited to meet this little boy, we can't wait!!
Boy parts

Fingers & Toes

Little Foot

His beautiful face
That video is amazing! He looks so peaceful in there. :) I know you can't wait to see him in the flesh.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful shower this weekend! Sorry I wasn't able to make it.