Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fun in Florida

Over Memorial Day weekend, Eric & I went to Sarasota, FL for a dear friend's wedding. We stayed in a beautiful condo on the beach, and had an absolute blast! The grandparents watched Rhett for us the entire week we were there, and it was much appreciated. I personally experienced some guilt wishing I would've brought Rhett so he could play and enjoy the beach. Yet, we realized we won't have a true vacation without the kiddos again for quite sometime. We ate lots of seafood, shopped around, hung out on the beach, and of course, did wedding stuff (rehearsal dinner, etc.). I had no worries wearing my maternity swimsuit with the all encompassing belly. And let me share how super stupid I was (way to go Doctor!) to get as red as a lobster our last day at the beach. My legs were on fire, and it was awful. I'm still peeling to this day. While at the airport, Rev. Al Sharpton walked right in front of me. He was there with his posses, and since we don't share common views-I didn't ask for his autograph :)

A yummy place

On the beach

Preggos in my swimsuit!


The Newly Weds!


Bryan & Me


Best Buds

Honey & Me

Professional pic

With the Groom's 'Rents




The following weekend, Bryan & Kathryn returned from their Jamaican honeymoon for their TX reception. Eric and I were blessed to share Bryan & Kathryn's special day with their families. We are continually amazed to be surrounded with the company of such wonderful friends.

Rhett LOVES Bryan!

Our family

This is what we did the entire trip......laugh!

That's not Rhett in the middle, just some cute kid Kathryn was holding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment