Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blessings for Beau

Last weekend, I had two baby showers! One in Denton, with my TX family and friends, and then one in OKC with gals from work and former residents who graduated last year. I really didn't need much since we are having another boy, so we termed it a "Sprinkle" instead of a "Shower". I mainly requested diapers, but was still showered with gifts galore. Rhett was too cute at our TX shower. He would ask all the ladies if their presents were for him and his birthday? Silly kiddo--his birthday isn't until August, but he did get a few gifts from the family.

TX Baby Shower

Maw made this beautiful watermelon bassinet!
Laughing with my Mexia folks.
Measuring & cutting tape for my BIG belly
Hostess Jill & me
Yummy Candy Haven Cake!
Jill, Connie, & Maw who put it all together
A bouncer from my sis in CA.
Little Brother, Big Brother outfit--isn't it cute?
Measuring "Her Hugeness"


OKC Baby Shower
Sweet ladies from work
My fellow residents
Cutting the cake

The weekend prior to my baby showers, I also had a few maternity pictures taken. They turned out cute and I'm glad I did them, since it's unlikely I'll ever be pregnant again.

Kissing baby brother through my belly
Swinging Love
Side Shot
In Loving Hands
Soon to be BIG brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment