Most of you know, our plate of life has been kind of full, and this is where it almost ends. In the last two months it's been......trip to FL, baby showers, multiple trips to TX, graduation, Father's day, Eric's birthday, 4th of July, board exams, get Eric a job in our new town, and have a baby = ALL CHECKED OFF MY LIST! The only thing left to do is figure out if we want to keep our current home, rent it, sell it......who knows?
This all spurs from me finally signing my contract for work. And by the way, we are moving on Monday.....CRAZY!! We have the moving company coming to pack and move all of our stuff. I'm so glad I don't have to lift a finger for any packing. After all, I did just have a baby last week. We'll be moving to the quaint town of Duncan, OK, and that's where I'll be joining a private practice. I'm SO excited to start there! The clinic is well designed, and it's a perfect set up for me, 8-5, 4 days/week. ;)
An even greater blessing is that I'll have the opportunity to take Beau to work with me! Another provider (who also has a baby boy) and I will be bringing our children to work with us. We're hiring a lady to watch them during the day when we see patients. During our lunch (or in-between patients) we can pump, breastfeed, cuddle, and love on our little ones. God has truly lifted a burden off my heart with this situation. It's always a difficult decision to place your little child in daycare, especially when they are so young. This way Beau will get to be close with me just being down the hall, breastfeeding will be much more convenient, and I still get to do what I love.......WORK! Lest I remind you, I'm "Type A", but I also enjoy helping people. More to come after the move........Adios!
I am so happy that you found a place to work that is just perfect for you! To be able to see your little one all day long and work has got to be one of the best things ever.
ReplyDelete