
Daddy's 28th Birthday
We celebrated the 4th with family in the usual fashion. Rhett swam all day, and that evening he played with the cousins holding sparklers and such. My blood pressure went through the roof that evening. In general, kids and fireworks make me really nervous. Even though Eric's uncle who was coordinating the evening’s events was a firefighter (and I'm the doctor).....Rhett still made me anxious. He was trying to blow the sparklers out like they were candles, burnt his foot.......arrrrhh. I wasn't a fan! Yet, I must add how much I am a fan of homemade ice-cream. :-)
Swimming fun
Just two days ago, I completed my boards and will find out my results in 6-8 weeks. That always irks me--when it's a computer based exam, how could it possibly take that long to grade?
I went to my last OB appointment yesterday and finalized our delivery plans. Beau's been kicking like crazy and the heartburn from hell has returned. We have the nursery set up, tons of diapers, and we're ready to go. I've got my bags packed, and the g-parents will be coming up on Thursday to escort me to the hospital. We are so excited, giddy, and thrilled! We pray for a smooth delivery/recovery, and a healthy baby boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment