Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March Madness

March was "madness" as usual, but that's a good thing.

We celebrated Chelsea's baby shower with a "Rocking Horse" theme.  It was more than fitting for Mom and daughter-to-be.  The turn out was great, and I'm proud of the work Jenni & I did.  We are so excited to meet Laila!

The following week we headed south and stayed with Amanda & Matt--another set of expecting parents.  They're thrilled too!  I'll be throwing a shower for her and little "Luke" this summer.  While in Houston, we went to the Zoo, the Natural Science Museum, and local parks. 

He loved the Merry Go Round.

My sweet Beau!

My boys.

He loved this Boa.

At the zoo I went to during my childhood.


Dinosaurs!!

His favorite.

Making clouds.

Egyptian Tomb

We finalized our trip with the Weiss' wedding.  Eric met up with his Michigan buddies, and they reminisced about ice fishing, as well as planned more trips to go north.  We had fun and enjoyed our much deserve vacation.  ;)

I love going to weddings with him.

The guys, and my lil' Rhett.

Last week, we stopped at the feed store to get Briggs' some dog food, and Rhett found some chickens and rabbits to play with.  I guess they were out for Easter.

Bunnies

Little chicky

A bib for the Grandpa's (Boomer!!)

Rhett trying his sunglasses on Beau.  Look at his cute shoe-socks ;)

We also topped the weekend off with Ms. Ava's Rock-n-Roll 3rd birthday day party.  It was fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment