Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Chaos

Life in the past 8 weeks has been absolute chaos. My dear friends who have seen me handle many challenges before casually say to me "don't worry, Liz, you can handle it", but seriously, this is the busiest I have ever been in my entire life.

Finishing up in Duncan--I graduated my Leadership Duncan Class. Debbie and the DMA girls through me a "going away" party. She made us dinner, we had 'ritas, chatted, laughed, sang, and danced to Pandora in her living room. I told the hubs it was like a teenage girls slumber party, without staying the night. So much fun!





My Mother's Day was beautiful. We went to church, grilled out, and spent it was the Johnson family. I love those moments in life, when I watch my babies play outside and enjoy being a kid.

Rhett finished his soccer season, graduated from Kindergarten, and got promoted to 1st grade!

I had a massage gift certificate from Christmas that I never got around to using, so I decided to use it while the mover's came to pack up our stuff. What better way to de-stress than get a massage?

The entire week before we left, we had lunches and dinners with our closest friends. We sure miss them already.

I finished work on Friday, drove to Denton, unpacked the suitcase that I was living out of the week before since the movers took all our stuff on Monday, washed clothes, and then we began our annual family vacation. We went to Colorado for 10 days (another blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment