Day 1-we left Denton, headed to Sante Fe, and stayed the night in Pagosa Springs, CO.
Day 2-we went to the Four Corners, and saw tons of native American history. The cave dweller sights were amazing to think that people actually lived/survived in these places.
Day 3-Caught the Durango train, and headed for Silverton. This was my favorite day of the trip. The boy's loved the train, and I relaxed and enjoyed the scenery.


Crossing elk, etc...
Hot Tubin' in the Hotel
Apparently, I unintentionally "flashed" a few in this suit (bought it when I was breastfeeding and times were bigger and better, haha).
Suckers were our saving grace.
In the "burban"
Day 5-saw Rocky Mountain National Park=Gorgeous.
Beautiful Rockies
Ever seen "The Shining", this was the actual hotel.
Day 7-Drive back South towards Pike's Peak.
Day 8-See the Royal Gorge, quite fascinating since it's so old.
See the mountain goats?
Looking down....
Obviously for Eric.
Day 9-Head home, to TX!















No comments:
Post a Comment