Friday, February 3, 2012

Hoping for 12 months of pure Joy, in 2012

Rhett's been busy with basketball since last month, and likes the fast pace of it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Excuse the grainy picture.....
Photobucket
Photobucket
He loves it when Momma brings him Starbucks hot cocoa or coffee.

Our first weekend of the New Year, we had dinner with our cousins, Justin & Chelsea. We went to Mi Paci (imagine my Texan accent "my paci"--totally the wrong way to pronounce it). It wasn't anything to write home about.

I met up with my favorite girl, Jill, at Luna De Nocha in North Park. We caught up on Christmas, family, life, etc....I love days like that.

The 2nd weekend, we went down to Houston. I had a medical conference. Seems to be a common thing, these days. We met up with Aaron and Stephanie. I went to the most boring, make you want to dagger your own eyes out seminar for 6 straight hours, while they went hunting. We met up with all our old friends from Mexia--Mary, Amanda, and Kristie/Granny/Hailey Jo.

I went to a Rotary Happy Hour, and then my Dad came up to stay for week from being a winter Texan. It was so good to spend quality time with him, especially since he just had shoulder surgery.
Photobucket

Rhett has also been busy with Cub Scouts.
Photobucket

I did a health fair, and spoke at Rhett's school about my career. For Rhett's career day, he wore a SWAT costume (imagine that.......completely his father's child) because he wants to be a police officer when he grows up.

We hung out at home.
Photobucket
We went to the Ft. Worth Stockyards and Stockshow. Rhett absolutely loves the Kamakazee ride. I loved the farm animals.
Photobucket
Photobucket

We celebrated Bryan's 30th b-day at Mi Dia (also imagine Texan accent "my die").
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment